WMF Perfect Pro 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The WMF Perfect Pro 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker is a professional quality pressure cooker made for home cooks to use with ease. Pressure cooker recipes require far less time to cook and are often tastier because the flavor doesn't have time to be cooked off. This large WMF model is great for making big batches of stew, soup, or your favorite vegetables.
Some pressure cookers can be extremely difficult to work, but the WMF Perfect Pro puts all the controls right in the handle. With the twist of the knob you can adjust cooking temperature or unlock the lid. A cooking indicator will rise once the full pressure has been reached. As a safety measure, the lid will not open while it is in use.
I made one of the WMF recipes featured on their website for pressure cooker chili. It takes a few minutes to get to full pressure, but once it does, the recipe cooks up super-fast. No one would have ever believed the chili was made in less than an hour. Most recipes will actually cook 70% faster than they would using traditional methods. In addition to cooking faster, the recipes are actually healthier, too! Vitamins and minerals have less time to evaporate because your food is cooked so quickly.
What is nice is that the large pot can be used for more than just pressure cooker recipes. You can use it just like you would a normal large stockpot. The stainless steel design and TransTherm® base make it a reliable pot to use for just about everything. The base of the pot ensures even heat distribution which can be hard to find in pots and pans. This versatility makes the cooker a key piece of cookware.
You can make just about any recipe into a pressure cooker recipe. I love using this one for making stock; instead of waiting all day, the stock is ready in just an hour! Using this pressure cooker could mean hours saved from slaving over the stove.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes