Rodelle Vanilla and Chocolate Products Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rodelle makes some of the finest baking ingredients, using the best vanilla and chocolate beans available. Their line of vanilla extracts is well-known for its great quality and their chocolate products are held in similar high esteem.
I had the opportunity to bake with their vanilla in three different forms: the vanilla paste, vanilla extract, and whole vanilla beans. The quality of the vanilla was apparent in all the final products. Some cheaper or imitation vanillas, taste just that way, like an imitation. This vanilla flavor was pure, yet subtle, in just the right way. Their signature product is the Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract and for a good reason. All of these vanilla products use high-quality Bourbon vanilla beans and it is clear when you take a taste. We used the vanilla in a cupcake recipe and couldn't be more pleased with the results!
I also had the opportunity to sample the Rodelle Organics Chocolate Extract and Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa. I had never used chocolate extract, but I really enjoyed the subtle and delicious flavor it brought. The Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa uses cocoa containing one of the highest levels of cocoa butter on the market. This is what they say gives the cocoa such a deep flavor. The baking cocoa will probably be my new go-to when baking. It is clear that the chocolate is of high-quality and it comes through when baking with it.
Baking delicious goods has a lot to do with the ingredients you use. Trying these Rodelle products definitely proved that to me!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
- Woodlife Ranch Products
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Supplies
- Chance to Win a DeLonghi Livenza Compact Grill!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Enter to win a BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win an Anolon SmartStack 10-Piece Cookware Set!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake Review
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes