Rodelle Vanilla and Chocolate Products Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rodelle makes some of the finest baking ingredients, using the best vanilla and chocolate beans available. Their line of vanilla extracts is well-known for its great quality and their chocolate products are held in similar high esteem.
I had the opportunity to bake with their vanilla in three different forms: the vanilla paste, vanilla extract, and whole vanilla beans. The quality of the vanilla was apparent in all the final products. Some cheaper or imitation vanillas, taste just that way, like an imitation. This vanilla flavor was pure, yet subtle, in just the right way. Their signature product is the Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract and for a good reason. All of these vanilla products use high-quality Bourbon vanilla beans and it is clear when you take a taste. We used the vanilla in a cupcake recipe and couldn't be more pleased with the results!
I also had the opportunity to sample the Rodelle Organics Chocolate Extract and Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa. I had never used chocolate extract, but I really enjoyed the subtle and delicious flavor it brought. The Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa uses cocoa containing one of the highest levels of cocoa butter on the market. This is what they say gives the cocoa such a deep flavor. The baking cocoa will probably be my new go-to when baking. It is clear that the chocolate is of high-quality and it comes through when baking with it.
Baking delicious goods has a lot to do with the ingredients you use. Trying these Rodelle products definitely proved that to me!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes