Emile Henry Mixing Bowl Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Emile Henry Mixing Bowl Set includes three beautiful, ceramic mixing bowls. All three of the mixing bowls are oven-safe, microwave-safe, and dishwasher safe. The set comes in five of Emile Henry's classic colors.
The three sizes included in the set each fit a specific purpose when cooking or baking. The bowls are all fairly narrow, but are deep which makes tasks like whisking easier and less likely to cause a mess. The smallest bowl in the set is 1.7 quarts and I use it constantly. It is a great size for mixing up eggs before scrambling or making a quick dressing recipe. The next size up mixing bowl is 3.3 quarts and perfect for meeting most of your baking needs. The largest bowl is 5.8 quarts and is great for handling large amounts of food. I use it when I double up a batter recipe or make a large salad for the family.
These mixing bowls are wonderful using to prep, but they also make great serving bowls. The eye-catching colors and sleek design make them a beautiful addition to the dinner table. They all stack easily within each other for storage, but I think they look fabulous left out on the counter. The bold colors won't fade thanks to the high-quality ceramic used to make the mixing bowls.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes