Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whenever I need to feed my family in a hurry, I always turn to Freshlike vegetables. They're quick and convenient, and yet I know they're also healthy and a great source of nutrients. If you don't have time to prepare fresh veggies every night for dinner, Freshlike is a great alternative option. All of their vegetables taste great and they couldn't be easier to prepare!"
"Just like their name says, Freshlike vegetables taste incredibly fresh, even straight out of a can! I was very impressed with both the texture and the taste of the vegetables I tried. I never knew canned produce could taste almost like the veggies you find in the fresh produce aisle of the grocery store. Try these veggies from Freshlike and you may become a new fan of canned vegetables!"
"I love Freshlike vegetables both for cooking and for just plain eating. Sometimes I serve them straight out of the can with a bit of butter and seasoning... it's a quick and easy side dish that my family absolutely loves. Other times I cook with Freshlike vegetables and they're equally tasty. I love using the canned green beans for green bean casseroles and the canned peas for my famous tuna noodle casserole. Cooking with canned vegetables is simple and so convenient. If you're going to use canned vegetables, I highly recommend Freshlike."
"I've tasted the canned carrots, the spinach and the corn from Freshlike vegetables and I have to say they're some of the best vegetables I've ever tasted -- whether from a can, frozen or even fresh. I served the carrots to my family and they had no clue that they came from a can, which I think is the best compliment you can give to canned vegetables."
"If you've never tried Freshlike vegetables before, do yourself a favor and pick up a can or two. They're extremely flavorful and there are so many different varieties of vegetables to choose from. I love stocking up on different canned vegetables so that I always have a healthy and fresh-tasting option for dinner."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Chicken Roaster!
- Chance to Win a Fuego Pizza Stone Kit!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Win a Trio of Heluva Good Dips!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Snowflake Waffler!
- WMF Function 4 Casserole Pot Review
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cassoulet
- Soup Maker Slimming World Courgette Soup
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Pineapple Muffins
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Sweet And Sour Mini Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes