Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whenever I need to feed my family in a hurry, I always turn to Freshlike vegetables. They're quick and convenient, and yet I know they're also healthy and a great source of nutrients. If you don't have time to prepare fresh veggies every night for dinner, Freshlike is a great alternative option. All of their vegetables taste great and they couldn't be easier to prepare!"
"Just like their name says, Freshlike vegetables taste incredibly fresh, even straight out of a can! I was very impressed with both the texture and the taste of the vegetables I tried. I never knew canned produce could taste almost like the veggies you find in the fresh produce aisle of the grocery store. Try these veggies from Freshlike and you may become a new fan of canned vegetables!"
"I love Freshlike vegetables both for cooking and for just plain eating. Sometimes I serve them straight out of the can with a bit of butter and seasoning... it's a quick and easy side dish that my family absolutely loves. Other times I cook with Freshlike vegetables and they're equally tasty. I love using the canned green beans for green bean casseroles and the canned peas for my famous tuna noodle casserole. Cooking with canned vegetables is simple and so convenient. If you're going to use canned vegetables, I highly recommend Freshlike."
"I've tasted the canned carrots, the spinach and the corn from Freshlike vegetables and I have to say they're some of the best vegetables I've ever tasted -- whether from a can, frozen or even fresh. I served the carrots to my family and they had no clue that they came from a can, which I think is the best compliment you can give to canned vegetables."
"If you've never tried Freshlike vegetables before, do yourself a favor and pick up a can or two. They're extremely flavorful and there are so many different varieties of vegetables to choose from. I love stocking up on different canned vegetables so that I always have a healthy and fresh-tasting option for dinner."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
- Smart Chicken Review
- Chance to Win a MasterChef 2lb Bread Maker!
- Enter to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Classic Christmas Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win an Uber Appliance XL Air Fryer!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a HotLogic Mini Portable Oven!
- Enter to Win a Pair of Grill Armor Heat-Resistant Gloves!
- Enter to Win a Terra's Kitchen Meal Kit!
- Mauviel M'cook Stainless Steel Cookware Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spinach & Artichoke Gnocchi Bake
- Cottage Pie
- Best Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Authentic Indian Prawn Curry Recipe
- Mardi Gras Meringues
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Flourless Cheese Sauce In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- Easy Taco Sausage Cups
- Mini Meatball Appetizer Cups
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes