Tiger 10-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tiger 10-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
Calling the Tiger 10-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer, simply a rice cooker, is an understatement; this appliance can do so much more. It can also serve as a slow cooker, steamer, and porridge maker. The cooker comes complete with a spatula, ladle, measuring cup, and cooking plate for steaming food while also making rice. It comes out perfect every time!
The multi-use appliance is actually quite easy to use. A menu key allows you to choose the cycle of cooking and once you hit start, the food will get cooking. Two different functions separates cooking white and brown rice so you don't have to worry about rice cooking properly. Having two cooking settings ensures rice is perfect every time. If you use the plain, quick, or porridge settings, the appliance will switch to keep warm automatically. Otherwise, another button labeled keep warm allows you to choose to keep food hot for when you are ready to enjoy it.
Detailed instructions and a recipe booklet come with the cooker. This makes it easy to get started making delicious meals. I love that they tell you the proper way to reheat rice in the cooker; this was particularly helpful since I am often eating leftovers. Also included is a troubleshooting guide to look at in the event rice does not come out as expected.
There is one setting that is particularly cool to use, Synchro-Cooking. This allows you to steam food while simultaneously cooking rice right beneath. This is so handy when you make a healthy meal with vegetables and rice. You can also choose to steam food without cooking rice underneath. Additional small details like a utensil holder on the side of the appliance separate it from other like appliances.
Not only can this rice cooker make perfect rice and steamed foods, it can also act as your slow cooker! This means you don't need an additional bulky appliance to make your favorite slow cooker recipes. This one functions just like any other slow cooker you are used to using and the results are fabulous!
The simple, fully programmable design of this rice cooker makes it a great choice for any home or professional cook!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Gourmia Mult Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Premium Air Fryer!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to Win a Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Scale Measuring Cup!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes