Skinny Chili Salmon with Avocado and Mango
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Skinny Chili Salmon with Avocado and Mango has only six ingredients and cooks in a flash. Ready in under 30 minutes, full of spice and so good for you! The salmon is sprinkled with chili powder, paprika, and cumin and drizzled with olive oil – that’s it! I know I could have added jalapenos, onions or cilantro to this avocado and mango salsa but I was keeping it super simple here today and I just chopped them up and sprinkled them with lime juice. The lime juice adds flavor and also helps to keep those avocado chunks from browning."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 3 salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 mango cut into small cubes
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 lime
Preheat oven to 425º.
Place salmon filets skin side down on a sheet pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Drizzle with olive oil.
I sprinkled on the spices so just add more or less to your liking.
Bake for about 12 minutes or until cooked through.
Mix together toppings right before serving. Squeeze lime juice over top of mango and avocado mixture.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes