Slow Roasted Salmon & Fennel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slowly cooking your salmon will result in a moister and more tender perfectly cooked dinner. Use fennel and orange juice to enhance the flavor and make a deliciously, healthy dinner. salmon is especially easy to overcook; consequently making it dry and tasteless. slow roasting seemed to be the perfect solution. Furthermore, I loved that this recipe needed no additional fat. Instead the salmon was cooked on a bed of fennel and orange juice. Aromatic herbs and spices added to the flavor in a simple and clean way."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- Orange Juice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs and Sausage
- Banana Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- Kidney Beans, Avocado and Coconut Salad
- Best Potato Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Shrimp Scampi
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Amish Carmel Corn
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes