Slow Roasted Salmon & Fennel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slowly cooking your salmon will result in a moister and more tender perfectly cooked dinner. Use fennel and orange juice to enhance the flavor and make a deliciously, healthy dinner. salmon is especially easy to overcook; consequently making it dry and tasteless. slow roasting seemed to be the perfect solution. Furthermore, I loved that this recipe needed no additional fat. Instead the salmon was cooked on a bed of fennel and orange juice. Aromatic herbs and spices added to the flavor in a simple and clean way."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- Orange Juice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- One Pan Easy Baked Fish and Chips
- Fish Nuggets
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia
- Easy Garlic Butter Salmon
- Parmesan Crusted Halibut & Spicy Sprouts
- Thai Coconut Fish Curry
- Bahama Fried Fish
- Deep Fried Fish and Chips
- Seared Tasman Sea Barramundi with Sauteed Shrimp, Red and Yellow Peppers and Jalapeno Citrus Vinaigrette
- Grand Traverse Walleye, Crab and Artichoke Pinwheel
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Snickers Peanut Butter Bars
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- The Best Chicken Salad
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- World Famous Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Butterscotch Pie
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes