Celebrity Dinner Menu: 18 Easy Recipes Made Famous by Stars
If you're craving a dinner menu that's fun and different, try one of these famous recipes by some of your favorite celebrities! In this collection, Celebrity Dinner Menu: 18 Easy Recipes Made Famous by Stars, we've rounded up dinner menu ideas from stars like Katharine Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Martha Washington and more! If these dishes are good enough to be loved by celebrities, you know they have to be pretty darn good.
Not only are these recipes famously delicious, they're also super easy to make at home. Start the meal with easy appetizers and side dish recipes like Elizabeth Taylor's Favorite Chili. Then, fill up on John Wayne Layered Casserole or other celebrity main dish recipes. To round it all out, whip up one of these famous dessert recipes, like Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies. No matter which recipes you choose to create your dinner menu, you won't be disappointed by the five star taste and easy execution.
Every dinner menu has to have some great appetizers and side dishes, and these famous recipes will make your meal unforgettable. Whip up a pot of soup or chili to serve as a hot appetizer, or throw together a carrot casserole to serve with any main dish.
- Just Like Paula Deen's Potato Soup (shown, left) - Any Paula Deen recipe is sure to be rich, creamy and delicious. This potato soup is no different!
- Elizabeth Taylor's Favorite Chili (shown, right) - This is a copycat restaurant recipe of chili from Chasen's in West Hollywood. It's said this was Elizabeth Taylor's ultimate favorite.
- Bugs Bunny's Favorite Casserole - Bugs Bunny loves his carrots, and this carrot casserole is the ultimate budget-friendly side dish.
- John Legend's Mac and Cheese - This recipe is adapted from the one John Legend made with Martha Stuart ... it's classic Southern comfort food at its finest.
- Aerosmith Potatoes (shown at top of page) - These potatoes are named after the band, whose chef added brown sugar to potatoes to cure Steven Tyler's sweet tooth.
These easy casserole recipes are the star of the show, and they definitely don't disappoint. Try either one of these delicious casseroles to serve to hungry guests, or enjoy at a family dinner. The best part is, they're super easy to prepare!
- John Wayne Layered Casserole (shown, left) - This hearty casserole recipe is named after the rugged American icon because it's filling and super delicious!
- Legendary "The Duke" Casserole (shown, right) - Another variation of the layered casserole that's as memorable as The Duke himself.
- White House Dinner - This dinner recipe will make any family feel presidential!
- Johnny Cash Chili - This classic chili recipe is hearty enough to eat for dinner ... it was one of Johnny Cash's favorites!
- Crazy Easy John Wayne Casserole (printable!) - With ground beef and biscuits, this hearty meal is filling and delicious.
Last of the meal but definitely not least, these famous dessert recipes will definitely make you want to save room. Round out your dinner menu with any one of these easy desserts. They get our five star approval.
- Robert Redford Dessert (shown, left) - This easy dessert recipe will go over so well, it'll be as if Robert Redford himself walked into your kitchen.
- No Bake Martha Washington Candy (shown, right) - This is one of those old fashioned desserts the whole family loves, and it couldn't be much easier to make!
- Shirley Temple Poke Cake (shown at top of page) - It's like a classic Shirley Temple drink ... in cake form!
- Katharine Hepburn's Brownies (shown, left) - As the story goes, Katharine Hepburn's favorite recipe for brownies has gained popularity ever since it was published in a gossip column.
- "Duck Dynasty" Pie (shown, right) - The Duck Commander's recipe for cream cheese pie is the perfect ending to any meal.
- 3-Ingredient Elvis Bark (shown, left) - Elvis was known for his love of peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and you'll swing your hips at this candy bark variation.
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies (shown, right) - This easy cookie recipe is packed with a whole bunch of amazing ingredients.
- The Next Best Thing to Robert Redford - Another variation of the Robert Redford dessert everyone will swoon over!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Editor's Picks"
Our Editors' picks contain our favorite recipes from main dishes and sides, to breakfast recipes and desserts. These are some of the very best dessert recipes that we have.