Vintage Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
There is nothing more comforting than old fashioned dessert recipes. Vintage Slow Cooker Bread Pudding tastes just like the kind you grew up with. Made in the slow cooker so you can focus on dinner, it's one of the easiest desserts.
Cooking MethodNo Bake, Slow Cooker
- 4 cups bread cubes (about 7 slices day-old bread)
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup golden seedless raisins
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
Mix all of the ingredients together until bread is wet.
- Place mixture in a greased slow cooker and cook covered on high for 4 to 5 hours or until knife inserted comes out clean. Note: cook uncovered for the last half hour to ger rid of some of the liquid.