"The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes for the Fall" Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
End your Thanksgiving dinner with a delicious treat the whole family will love. From pies to cakes to tarts and much more, we have plenty of ideas for your holiday meal in our free eCookbook, The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes for the Fall.
Thanksgiving is a time to gather around the table with loved ones and enjoy a good meal. You have your standards like stuffing, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and, of course, the turkey. But what about dessert? Often overlooked, the last course of your Thanksgiving meal is perhaps the most important. It's the dish that many of us look forward to all year long, and what better way to cap off your holiday feast than with an incredibly tasty sweet treat? Desserts for Thanksgiving are some of the most addictive and crave-worthy sweets there are, and for good reason. With amazing ingredients like apple, pumpkin, cinnamon, sweet potato and chocolate, there's no way you can go wrong baking Thanksgiving desserts. They're all incredibly delicious. We hope that you and your loved ones enjoy the sweet treat recipes for the fall that we've rounded up for you. Happy Thanksgiving and happy baking!
The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes for the Fall
Table of Contents
Pies for Thanksgiving
Perhaps the most traditional of all Thanksgiving desserts, pies are a standard at holiday dinner tables across the country. There has been much debate about which of the classic Thanksgiving pie recipes takes top billing: apple, pecan, sweet potato, or pumpkin. No matter your flavor preference, we have you covered in our collection of The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving. We've included easy Thanksgiving recipes for apple pie, pumpkin pie, Southern pecan pie, sweet potato pie and we even threw in a wild card and have featured a beautiful French silk chocolate pie as well.
Muffins and Cakes for Thanksgiving
While cake and muffins might not be the first things that come to mind when talking about Thanksgiving desserts, they're certainly a major player in the sweets course of many holiday meals. Light and fluffy and full of flavor, these treats are a wonderful way to cap off a satisfying Thanksgiving feast. Not only are the easy dessert recipes in our collection amazingly tasty, they're also simple to prepare. If you want to make Thanksgiving desserts that will please the whole dinner table but that don't take hours upon hours to prepare, turn to these muffin and cake recipes for Thanksgiving. Best of all, these Thanksgiving desserts aren't just something you can enjoy for the holiday. These are sweet recipes for the fall that you can enjoy all season long. Featuring autumn-specific ingredients like apple and pumpkin, these are treats that you'll find yourself savoring from September through the winter.
Fruit Tart Recipes and More
If you're looking for Thanksgiving dessert ideas that are a bit more outside of the box than your traditional pies and cakes, try baking one of the fruit tarts or other unique treats included in this special section of our free eCookbook. We've picked out our absolute favorite pastries and featured them in our Best Desserts for Thanksgiving printable collection because we think that you and your family will love them just as much as we do. Fruit fans will flip over the recipes for Rustic Plum Apple Tarts (page 20) and for Shortcut Apple Strudel (page 22), while pumpkin purists will drool over the incredible recipe for Perfectly Portioned Pumpkin Flan (page 24).
And as a friendly reminder, with your free copy of The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes for the Fall eCookbook (as with all of our downloadable eCookbooks) you can also subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community, by subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall Free eCookbook
- 10 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes from RecipeLion
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Mashed Potatoes
- Thanksgiving Dinner Menu: 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes
- Kitchen Sink Stuffing
- Leftover Mashed Potato Cakes
- Great Grandma's Famous Stuffing
- 9 Simple Thanksgiving Recipes: Our 2016 Thanksgiving Meal Plan
- Sweetest Sweet Potato Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic & Leek Mashed Potatoes
- Shish Kebobs – A Tasty Delight
- Appam Or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Air Fryer Onion Bhajis
- White Chocolate Toblerone Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes