Slow Cooker New York Style Cheesecake
Use this simple cheesecake recipe to make an easy to make cheesecake that will astound you with flavor. It's a cheesecake New York recipe that is the authentic recipe for plain cheesecake. Try this quick easy slow cooker recipe for dessert tonight.
This cheesecake may be prepared without the crust if the pan is generously greased and floured.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 3 eggs
- 1 Premade baked crust
- With electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, flour and grated peels until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until fluffy.
- Pour into baked crust in Bread 'n Cake Bake pan; cover. Set inside slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 2 l/2 to 3 hours.
- Remove pan and uncover.
- Allow to cool, then unmold on serving plate. Serve well chilled; if desired, top with strawberries.