Vegetable Korma Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vegetable Korma is a vegetarian curry that is native to the Indian subcontinent. Korma, can also be made with mutton, chicken or even prawns. Korma brings in a balance of spicy, sweet and creamy flavors together. The base of any good korma is the use of yogurt. And remember when while you are cooking with yogurt, make sure you do not bring it to a boil . Bringing it to a boil would cause the yogurt to split."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
How to Boil Perfect Eggs
How to Smoke a Brisket
Can You Freeze Cream Cheese?
How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
How to Freeze Eggs
21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
How to Cook Steak in the Oven
How to Make Apple Pie Filling
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken and Spinach Calzones
- Turkey Egg Cups
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Quick Coconut Bacon
- Coconut White Chocolate Blondies
- Quick, Easy and Dairy Free Swirled Frosting | Limitless Allergies
- Kir Royale
- Greek Seasoned Four Cheese Tortellini
- Baked Orange Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes