Printable Freezer Meal Labels
Easily organize your freezer meals with these printable labels.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stocking your freezer with casseroles, soups, and other goodies is simply a smart way to cook.
You can eat healthier, stick to your grocery budget, and avoid hectic weeknight meal prep all by making delicious freezer meals ahead of time.
We're big fans of freezer meals!
However, it's sometimes easy to lose track of the food you've stored. If you don't label everything carefully, you can find yourself scratching your head, wondering what that frozen casserole actually is (is it chicken and broccoli? enchiladas? who knows?).
That's why we made (and you should download) these Free Printable Freezer Meal Labels!
It's easy to keep track of all of your freezer meals by printing out these labels and attaching them to the food you cook. Simply fill out the labels with the contents of the package, directions for reheating, ingredients (to keep track of food allergies!), and the date frozen. You'll never again have to wonder when you froze a certain meal, let alone wonder what's in that meal.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLE FREEZER MEAL LABELS HERE!
Looking for some freezer meals to try?
We have some great freezer cooking tips and freezer meal recipes for you. We have classics like casseroles and soups as well as delicious dishes you might not expect (breakfast quesadillas and oatmeal cookies).
Enjoy some of our favorite freezer meals and make ahead meals:
Freezer-Ready Crescent Rolls
Marvelous Meatball Souvlaki
Make and Freeze Tater Tot Casserole
Egg, Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Quesadillas
Easy Blueberry Muffin Oatmeal Cookies
Outrageous Overnight Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
Make Ahead Christmas Morning Casserole
Looking for more tools to make your life in the kitchen easier? Download this free printable meal planner template! Printable Meal Planner Template
What are your favorite freezer cooking tips? Let us know in the comments below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
How to Boil Perfect Eggs
Cake Mix Hacks: How to Improve Boxed Cake Mix
How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
Does Garlic go Bad?
Can You Freeze Bread?
How To Use Up Lemons: 7 Luscious Lemon Recipes
How to Make Sloppy Joes
How to Cook Steak in the Oven
21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beef and Carrot Meatballs
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
- Chocolate Mousse Mint Pots
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
- Homemade Baked Potato Chips
- Tex Mex Pasta Baked Casserole
- Pork Meatloaf Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Saag Paneer
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes