The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Printable Freezer Meal Labels
Easily organize your freezer meals with these printable labels.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stocking your freezer with casseroles, soups, and other goodies is simply a smart way to cook.
You can eat healthier, stick to your grocery budget, and avoid hectic weeknight meal prep all by making delicious freezer meals ahead of time.
We're big fans of freezer meals!
However, it's sometimes easy to lose track of the food you've stored. If you don't label everything carefully, you can find yourself scratching your head, wondering what that frozen casserole actually is (is it chicken and broccoli? enchiladas? who knows?).
That's why we made (and you should download) these Free Printable Freezer Meal Labels!
It's easy to keep track of all of your freezer meals by printing out these labels and attaching them to the food you cook. Simply fill out the labels with the contents of the package, directions for reheating, ingredients (to keep track of food allergies!), and the date frozen. You'll never again have to wonder when you froze a certain meal, let alone wonder what's in that meal.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLE FREEZER MEAL LABELS HERE!
Looking for some freezer meals to try?
We have some great freezer cooking tips and freezer meal recipes for you. We have classics like casseroles and soups as well as delicious dishes you might not expect (breakfast quesadillas and oatmeal cookies).
Enjoy some of our favorite freezer meals and make ahead meals:
Freezer-Ready Crescent Rolls
Marvelous Meatball Souvlaki
Make and Freeze Tater Tot Casserole
Egg, Cheese and Sausage Breakfast Quesadillas
Easy Blueberry Muffin Oatmeal Cookies
Outrageous Overnight Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
Make Ahead Christmas Morning Casserole
Looking for more tools to make your life in the kitchen easier? Download this free printable meal planner template! Printable Meal Planner Template
What are your favorite freezer cooking tips? Let us know in the comments below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- Easy Freezer Cooking Tips and 21 Freezer Meal Ideas
- How to Make the Best Amish Pie, Plus 18 More Free Amish Recipes
- 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- How to Make Apple Pie Filling
- Homemade French Fried Onions
- How to Make Half and Half
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tortellini with Steak and Blue Cheese
- Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake
- Orange Jam (1-hour, 3-ingredients)
- Balkan Bean Soup
- Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Pie Crust
- The Best Christmas Punch Recipes
- The Best Coconut Flour Brownies
- How to Cook A Turkey With Coconut Oil
- Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake—Ever!
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes