The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How To Slice Watermelon 3 Ways
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whether you are getting ready for the party of the summer, relaxing with the family or feeding the kids a healthy alternative snack, this watermelon cutting technique will make you superstar of the dessert table! Sticks, wedges, and cubes, oh my! You can cross “how to slice watermelon” off your to-do list with these quick and easy steps. Adding fun to healthy snacks will definitely clear your fruit platter fast, and if you do have any left over, watermelon is fast and easy to store for later! "
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes