The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How To Shred Cabbage: 3 Ways
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have some cabbage that you need to shred? Here is how to shred cabbage no matter what tools you have. You can use a box grater, a mandolin or even just a knife. Use a box grater if you need smaller pieces, a mandolin if you want your shreds to stay long and thin, or a knife if you want more control over the size of your cabbage pieces. These methods work with multiple types of cabbage, and can also be used to shred Brussels sprouts."
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- Can You Make Cool Whip Frosting Thicker?
- What to do with Fresh Picked Strawberries: 19 Delectable Recipes and Ideas
- How to Use Up Eggs: 50+ Recipes and Smart Ideas
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- 8 Luscious Lemon Recipes to Use Up Lemons
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes