Easy No Bake Cookies
Everyone loves cookies, and they're even better when they're easy to make. This recipe calls for just one pot - and no baking - so stir up a batch and enjoy!
This recipe was featured in 16 Easy Potluck Recipes, a compilation of the very best potluck recipes. Check out the article for 15 other easy potluck recipes!
Preparation Time15 min
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 pound butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, butter, cocoa powder and milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and let the mixture boil a minute or so while stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- When peanut butter has melted, add vanilla and oatmeal.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto waxed paper and let cool.