10 Minute Miracle Cookies
What's the miracle behind these 10 Minute Miracle Cookies? The miracle is that they're made with cake mix and just two other basic ingredients. Chances are you already have all three of these ingredients sitting in your kitchen pantry. So what are you waiting for? These miracle cookies are a perfect fast-fix recipe for a party, a bake sale, or any social gathering. You can even customize the cookies and the glaze to your own personal preferences. If you've never tried cake mix recipes for cookies before, give this version a shot. Using cake mix as your main baking ingredient can be truly life-changing. You’ll never want to make cookies from scratch again! This recipe for 10 Minute Miracle Cookies is a quick and easy way to get a sweet treat prepared for friends and family.
Make baking cookies easy with 13 Incredible Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies!
We used a spice cake mix and added a pinch of cinnamon to the glaze. You may use any flavor cake mix you like and adjust the glaze flavor to match.
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package cake mix, any flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare two cookie sheets lined with parchment.
- Mix dry cake mix with eggs and oil using an electric mixer or wooden spoon.
- Scoop out a tablespoonful using a small ice cream scoop and roll between your palms into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet and press with a flat-bottom glass which has been dipped into sugar to a thickness of ¼-inch.
- Bake 8- 10 minutes. Let cool slightly before removing to a cooling rack.
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon cream or milk
a drop or two of vanilla
a pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and stir until smooth, adding more cream by teaspoonful if necessary to achieve a glaze consistency.
- Spread on cookies and allow to set before serving.
Read NextWW2 Carrot Cookies Recipe