17 Fabulous Ideas For Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to cookies nothing is more craved or recognized than the classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Baking a chocolate chip cookie recipe can ignite an assortment of pleasant memories, like holiday time, baking with Grandma or Mom, or even just getting cozy by your fireplace with warm milk. Whatever your baking pleasure, be it adding oatmeal, berries, nuts or mint, we've compiled 17 of our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes. You're sure to find one --- or ten that you'll want to add to your cookie making list. With cooler weather around the corner it's the perfect time for baking, so try these new recipes out today.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- Double Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Cookies: There isn't much better than the combo of chocolate chip cookie recipe and oatmeal cookies together. Make these Double Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal cookies and experience the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies: For an absolutely delicious twist on a soft chocolate chip cookie recipe think different with zucchini! If you like zucchini bread you're going to devour these Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- A Semi Sweet Triple Chocolate Cookie: These amazing triple chocolate cookies are so delicious. With semi-sweet chocolate chips, Hershey Kisses and cocoa, you can make a great batch of cookies. This recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.
- Just Add Everything Comfort Cookies: Are you craving sweets like crazy? Well you've hit the jackpot with these Just Add Everything Comfort Cookies. There's no other chocolate chip cookie recipe like it, made with cream cheese frosting, cranberries, marshmallow cream and cocoa!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies: If you like chocolate covered frozen bananas, then you're in for a real treat with these banana chocolate chip cookies - they are sweetly evocative of the frozen confection, yet are warm and chewy. Perfect baking for a cold, rainy day...or a sunny one!
- Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies: If you're looking for the best chocolate chip cookie recipe, look no further. This Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is packed full of sweetness, giving scrumptious a new definition. Enjoy!
- Chocolate Mint Cookies: Smarten up your chocolate chip cookie recipe with a cool shot of mint. Kids will love these cookies.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise: No surprises here, just rich, creamy peanut butter and delectable chocolate chips. Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise's mixture of these two flavors is just as delicious as a peanut butter cup!
- Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies: Bring some Autumn aroma into your cooking with Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies. Adding cinnamon to your chocolate chip cookie recipe is a sure fire way to add a new dimension of complimentary flavor.
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies: If you like tradition and the basic goodness of an easy chocolate chip cookie recipe then you've found the right one. Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies have all that's needed to bring out memories of baking cookies with your Mom.
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies: Explore the creamy side of a homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe by using white chocolate chips . These Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect combination of berries and cream.
- Double Mint-Chocolate Chip Cookies: If you're a fan of mint chocolate you absolutely must make this homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's twice the sweetness with Double Mint-Chocolate Chip Cookies and is sure to become a favorite.
- Giant Double Chocolate Chip Cookies: Got giant appetites to satisfy? Try Giant Double Chocolate Chip Cookies! A chocolate chip cookie recipe to definitely write home about.
- Peter's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies: Even though most people thing of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipes as a seasonal thing, you can get canned pumpkin any time of year. You should, so that you can make Peter's amazing moist cookies.
- Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies: Chocolate Chip Cookies can be easy and delicious-- and they don't have to come pre-made! A simple Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is perfect when you use the best ingredients. Find your favorite chocolate chips and get ready!
- Teeny Chocolate Chip Cookies: Try this delicious bite-sized, homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe out. These Teeny Chocolate Chip Cookies are great for keeping your proportions down. Each bite will melt in your mouth.
- Tropical Chocolate Chip Cookies: Stuck in your office and yearning for the beach this winter? These tropical cookies make a delicious substitute for sandy beaches and blue skies!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Spicy Salmon Roll Sushi
- Scuppernong Jelly
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Smoked Gouda Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Cashew Chicken
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes