Mini Gingerbread Men Cake Mix Cookies
Get ready for the cutest cookie recipe of all time with these Mini Gingerbread Men Cake Mix Cookies. If you love making gingerbread men cookies around the holidays, this recipe will become one of your new favorites. Make a whole gingerbread family this year complete with gingerbread men, women, and children with this recipe for mini gingerbread men. They're bite-sized, meaning they're perfect for giving to the little ones. Have fun decorating them around the Christmas tree this year and make sure to leave a few out for Santa!
PLUS! Enter to win the Holiday Kitchen Giveaway as part of our 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway as well as our 10 Days Grand Prize!
- 1 box spice flavor cake mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup dark molasses
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
Combine cake mix with flour, salt, and ginger.
Add eggs, oil, and molasses. Beat with a mixer for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate dough at least 2 hours before continuing.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to a 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut with cookie cutters and place on parchment lined baking sheets, allowing 1 inch between cookies.
Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until edges just begin to brown. Cool on a cooling rack.
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of December 26th, 2017.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until December 24th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What is your favorite Christmas cookie recipe?
Answer below for your chance to win!
Read NextPeppermint Crunch Balls