We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This dinner is so fab because it takes about five minutes to throw into the slow cooker and tastes really good. If you wanted to add a vegetable to this, you could add chopped greens with the rice. It’s a great easy, healthy meal for any time of year!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- Home-style Farmer's Chicken Dinner
- Slow Cooker Paradise Chicken
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooked Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes
- Steal Grandma's Recipes: 12 of the Best Slow Cooker Casseroles Ever
- Babushka's Slow Chicken
- Slow Cooked Angel Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Good Ol' American Beef Stew
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes