Vintage Hoppin John in a Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This dinner is so fab because it takes about five minutes to throw into the slow cooker and tastes really good. If you wanted to add a vegetable to this, you could add chopped greens with the rice. It’s a great easy, healthy meal for any time of year!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
- Slow Cooker Bbq Beer Ribs
- Slow Cooker Reuben Soup
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pork and Noodles
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash And Apples
- 3 Ingredient “Baby Bella” Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes