We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This dinner is so fab because it takes about five minutes to throw into the slow cooker and tastes really good. If you wanted to add a vegetable to this, you could add chopped greens with the rice. It’s a great easy, healthy meal for any time of year!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Last Minute Preacher Cake is an easy dessert recipe that is undeniably delicious. The perfect combination of yellow cake mix and… Continue reading: "Last Minute Preacher Cakevideocam"
- Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas
- Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Olives and Peppers
- Babushka's Slow Chicken
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- 12 Awesome All Day Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Pan Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer
- Pumpkin Chili
- Potato Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes