We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This dinner is so fab because it takes about five minutes to throw into the slow cooker and tastes really good. If you wanted to add a vegetable to this, you could add chopped greens with the rice. It’s a great easy, healthy meal for any time of year!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak and Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Genius Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Babushka's Slow Chicken
- 12 Awesome All Day Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
- Magic Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- Meatball Lasagna Roll Ups
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins
- Easy Pink Champagne Cupcakes
- Vintage Applesauce Cake
- 20 Minute Magic Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Marshmallow Valentine Cake
- Easy Cake Mix Valentine's Day Cookies
- One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken
- Love Letter Valentine's Day Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes