10 Recipes for Overnight Christmas Casseroles
By: Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make this Christmas one to remember with recipes from this collection of overnight breakfast casseroles! With these 10 Overnight Christmas Casseroles, you'll discover some of the tastiest Christmas breakfast recipes around. Impress your friends and family with a mouthwatering meal without lifting a finger -- except to serve! If you prefer sweet breakfasts during the holidays, you're in luck. With overnight breakfast casseroles like Cranberry French Toast, and Pancake Casserole, you're sure to find a reason worth waking up for. There are also savory options for those who need the comfort that can only come from a delicious casserole of bacon and eggs. Do what really matters this holiday season -- get the baking out of the way beforehand, and spend that extra time with your family. Food tastes better when it's shared with loved ones, so put together an easy Christmas brunch, and make new memories filled with holiday cheer.
Table of Contents
Sweet Overnight Breakfast Casseroles
There's nothing better than waking up on Christmas morning to a breakfast that's ready to go. When you prepare these breakfast casseroles the night before, all you have to do is bake them for a short time in the morning and serve. Relax, stress-free, by the fire with the paper and a cup of coffee while the little ones tear open presents. Put your feet up and rejoice in the fact that Christmas breakfast is one less thing you need to worry about.
Christmas dinner is easier than ever with help from our
Savory Overnight Breakfast Casseroles
Make way for eggs, bacon, cheese and potatoes -- in a casserole that is! These overnight breakfast casseroles are everything you love about breakfast. Christmas morning will be a breeze when you make any of these tasty recipes the night before. Pulling a warm, savory casserole out of the oven first thing in the morning is bound to get everyone to gather around. Then you can serve breakfast and spend quality time enjoying each other's company.
Other Christmas Brunch Ideas
These may not be overnight breakfast casserole recipes, but they're just as easy to make and completely embody the essence of the holidays with every bite. With familiar and nostalgic flavors like chocolate and orange, apple-cinnamon, red velvet, and maple, these bonus Christmas breakfast recipes are sure to bring you and your loved ones together for delicious food and memorable holiday.
For another great holiday recipe you can give as a gift, learn How to Make Cinnamon Raisin Bread From Scratch
What's your family's Christmas morning tradition?
Images from other cooks
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Crunch Candy
- 300+ Favorite Christmas Recipes
- Mason Jar Recipes: 30 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Magical Holiday Cookie Recipes: 12 Easy Christmas Cookies Free eCookbook
- Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole
- No Bake Eskimo Cookies
- Make Ahead Christmas Morning Casserole
- 10 Recipes for Overnight Christmas Casseroles
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Mustard Spiral Ham
- Hearty Soup Mix in a Jar
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- Black & Blum
- Homemade BBQ sauce
- 2 Ingredient Green Smoothie
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Whipped Chocolate Coca Cola Poke Cake
- Condensed Milk Spread
- Spanish Fried Eggs - Paleo Style
- Double Chocolate Walnut Skillet Brownie
- Honey Roasted Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie