Homestyle Chicken and Biscuits
Pressed for time? This delectable easy chicken casserole recipe has everything you're looking for! With this Homestyle Chicken and Biscuits dish from Campbell's Kitchen you'll get chicken, veggies, biscuits, and a cheesy creamy sauce... all ready to serve in just 45 minutes! Look no further because you've just found the perfect easy recipe for chicken and biscuits.
Use the downtime while this one-dish meal is in the oven to make a fresh tomato salad: slice some tomatoes and drizzle them with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
For more delicious comfort meals, check out the recipe collection from Campbell's here.
Serves4 (about 1 1/2 cups each)
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 package (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup, milk, cheese and black pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and chicken.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top the chicken mixture with the biscuits.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
Read NextThe King of Casseroles