Easy Chicken and Biscuits
This easy chicken and biscuits recipe features an enticing sauce made with cream of potato and cream of broccoli soups, and is topped with golden biscuits for a real home-style flavor. This great Campbell's Kitchen recipe is on the table in just 45 minutes. With dinner recipes this easy you'll never have to worry.
Flavor Variation: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup for the Cream of Broccoli.
Easy Substitution: Substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.
Find more awesome Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Serves4 (about 1 cup each)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 package (7.5-ounces) refrigerated biscuits
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the soups, milk, poultry seasoning, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Top with the biscuits.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
Read NextBlack Bean, Chicken and Cheese Bake