Easy Country Chicken Casserole
If you're looking for an easy chicken casserole recipe, here's a 2-step dinner idea that will fit into your busy day. Easy dinner recipes shouldn't be a huge hassle, and this casserole recipe will please the whole family. Chicken and a seasoned stuffing combine with a creamy-herb sauce for a hearty casserole that's a favorite amongst kids and adults. This super easy recipe is made with just 7 ingredients, some of which you probably already have in your kitchen. Treat your family to a home-style, comfort meal they'll love time after time.
*Use a combination of cut green beans and sliced carrots.
Serves5 (about 1 3/4 cups)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Potato Soup 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables *
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 4 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Preheat oven to 400 degress F. Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the stuffing.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown.