Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole
This cheesy chicken casserole makes a perfect weeknight dinner for the whole family. Most of the ingredients in this tasty dish are items that are likely already in your pantry, making this both a delicious and budget-friendly meal.
If you like this chicken casserole recipe, you will love our free Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe eCookbook. Download your copy free now!
If you've enjoyed this recipe, then check out many more easy recipes like this one in 75 Favorite Quick and Easy Recipes.
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rotini pasta
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- Mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Read NextSpicy Chicken Casserole