Dollar Store Chicken Casserole
Growing up, my mom's favorite frugal and easy recipe was a tuna casserole. I've made this many times for my kids and wanted to share my chicken version. All of the ingredients were purchased at the dollar store for a easy chicken casserole recipe.
All of the ingredients are simple and were purchased at the dollar store, more specifically Dollar Tree where the canned peas were only $.79 cents and they had Healthy Request Campbells Cream of Chicken soup (my favorite).
This recipe is not only easy and under $5, it contains protein, a vegetable and carbs!
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 (10 to 12-ounce) bag of egg noodles
- 1 can chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can peas, (drained)
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Boil noodles, then drain.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles with remainder of ingredients.
- Top with shredded cheese if desired.
Read NextNonni's Family Night Casserole