Strawberry Peach Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Strawberry Peach Smoothie is thick, creamy, and packed with juicy strawberries and peaches. With just a few ingredients and hardly any prep time, this healthier breakfast or snack is perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth! I love smoothies, but truth be told, I often forget to make them! And I need to change that, especially since they’re so easy and require almost no prep time. And this Strawberry Peach Smoothie is my new favorite. Bursting with a strawberry and peach flavor, packed with a touch of sweetness, and oh-so thick and creamy…now that’s a perfect smoothie!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Air Fryer English Breakfast
- Spinach Egg Bake
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With A Marshmallow Filling
- Brownie Buckeye Cookies
- Easy Ooey Gooey Christmas Cake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Recipe With Cream Cheese Icing
- Christmas Tree Brownies
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes