Chicken Turkey Cheesy Alfredo Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chicken Turkey Cheesy Alfredo Casserole is a comfort food that you can serve year-round. This is a great recipe you can use your leftover chicken or turkey in. Your family is going to love this delectable dish. It is a so creamy, cheesy and delish! Throw in a few veggies to take it up a notch. This is a hearty meal but also light with the chicken or turkey and the added vegetables. Go ahead and dig in!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bake
- 5-Ingredient No Peek Chicken
- Magic Chicken Ranch Casserole
- Spicy Chicken Casserole
- World's Easiest Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- The King of Casseroles
- Easy Country Chicken Casserole
- Paula's Coveted Chicken Pot Pie
- Dump and Done Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Chicken Dump Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Absolutely The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Old Fashioned Custard Pie
- Sweet & Salty Butter Pecan Cookies
- Pork Chops and Apples
- Whipped Shortbread Drop Cookies
- Glazed Soy Sauce Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs
- Chocolate Cherry Cake
- Karen's Naturals
- Broccoli Casserole
- Air Fryer Garlic Rosemary Lamb Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes