Chicken Salad Casserole
Many of the good ingredients we love about chicken salad are well represented in this unique, easy-to-make casserole. This Chicken Salad Casserole from Campbell's Kitchen is sure to be a favorite among all your casserole recipes.
Find more awesome Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Serves4 (about 1 3/4 cups each)
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Stir the chicken, rice, eggs and onion in a medium bowl. Stir in the lemon juice, soup, mayonnaise and cheese. Season with the black pepper. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Read NextThe Ultimate Chicken Pot Pie