Caribbean Chicken with Pineapple
Add some tangy flair to your next meal with this simple easy chicken recipe. This is a great chicken casserole recipe that is full of flavor and spice. Use this easy boneless chicken recipe to add some Caribbean variety to your eating habits.
- 4 6 ounce pieces of chicken
- 1 large red pepper; cored deseeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup chicken stock
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pineapple rings; fresh or canned
- 1 banana
- 1 orange; peeled and sliced
1. Put the chicken portions in a casserole dish with the chopped pepper and curry powder. Pour over the stock and add salt and pepper.
2. Cover and cook in a preheated hot oven at 425 degrees F for 50 minutes.
3. Chop the pineapple rings and banana and add to the casserole. Cook for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender. Garnish the casserole with the orange slices.
Read NextStupid Chicken Casserole