Caribbean Chicken with Pineapple
Add some tangy flair to your next meal with this simple easy chicken recipe. This is a great chicken casserole recipe that is full of flavor and spice. Use this easy boneless chicken recipe to add some Caribbean variety to your eating habits.
- 4 6 ounce pieces of chicken
- 1 large red pepper; cored deseeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup chicken stock
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pineapple rings; fresh or canned
- 1 banana
- 1 orange; peeled and sliced
1. Put the chicken portions in a casserole dish with the chopped pepper and curry powder. Pour over the stock and add salt and pepper.
2. Cover and cook in a preheated hot oven at 425 degrees F for 50 minutes.
3. Chop the pineapple rings and banana and add to the casserole. Cook for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender. Garnish the casserole with the orange slices.
Read NextMediterranean Chicken & Rice Bake
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Dec 14, 2010
Virgil, you either have a great sense of humor or no ability to read a recipe. Either way, you made me laugh. Since you are a member of the website, I am assuming you can read a recipe. LOL Nancy
Nov 27, 2010
I had a little trouble making this dish. I put the chicken parts in the center of the casserole dish and the pepper in the left corner and the curry powder in the opposite right corner but I couldn't figure out what to pour over the stock. Thanks for any help you can give me. Virgil
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use