Broccoli Cheese Chicken Bake
The perfect wholesome meal to make for a busy weeknight dinner, this Broccoli Cheese Chicken Bake has it all. Great flavor, wonderful texture and an easy preparation make this a winning dish that we love to make no matter the season. If you're looking to add to your collection of easy chicken casserole recipes, consider giving this cheesy chicken bake a try. It's delicious with the addition of broccoli and will definitely leave you wanting a second helping... and possibly a third!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodOven, Casserole
- 4 1/2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- paprika, to taste
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 cup milk
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Crush 1/2 cup stuffing and mix with 1 tablespoon butter in a small bowl. Set the mixture aside.
Stir the water, remaining butter and broccoli in a large bowl. Add the remaining stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange the chicken over the stuffing and sprinkle with paprika.
Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken. Sprinkle the crushed stuffing mixture over the soup mixture.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.