Turkey Shepherd's Pie Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Made with leftovers from your Thanksgiving celebration, Turkey Shepherd's Pie is so easy! Delicious layers meld together to create a meal in a jif!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel SizeIndividual Casserole Dishes or 7" x 11" Baking Pan
- 2 cups leftover turkey gravy
- 3 cups leftover roasted turkey
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 cup leftover cornbread stuffing
- 2 cups leftover creamy mashed potatoes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- Busy Day Rice Casserole
- No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Aunt Bee's Cheesy Potatoes
- Busy Night Minnesota Hot Dish
- Bishop Byler's Easy Skillet Cheeseburger Casserole
- Amish Country Casserole
- Broccoli-Rice Casserole
- Lazy Lasagna With Ravioli
- Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes