Fried Artichoke Appetizer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love artichokes so much and adding delectable breading to the mix just makes them even better. Y’all are going to love this fried artichoke recipe. These are the perfect appetizer, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand."
NotesServe with plenty of napkins because these delicious fried artichokes will burst in your mouth! My entire family loved these….even the picky ones!
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- Plain bread crumbs
- 1 Egg
- Oil for frying
Remove the artichoke hearts from the can and lay on a paper towel lined plate. This will ensure they drain and dry properly. Let them sit for 2 to 3 minutes before frying.
Heat oil in a skillet for frying over medium-high heat. I used about 1 inch of oil in the pan. Batter the artichoke hearts in the following order: flour, egg, and breadcrumbs.
Fry on all sides until they are a golden brown. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes