We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There’s no need to boil the pasta! Just dump-and-bake these simple ingredients for an easy Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole that’s loaded with turkey (or chicken), bacon, tomatoes, and a creamy sauce. It’s the perfect dish for weeknight dinners and Derby Day celebrations! Since the Kentucky Hot Brown sandwich is a classic in Louisville, I decided to turn the same flavors into a simple one-dish casserole that would be ideal for Derby Day potlucks or quick dinners. The pasta in this Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole replaces the bread in the sandwich, while the turkey (or chicken), tomatoes, bacon, cream sauce and cheese are still left in tact. The end result is a cozy, crowd-pleasing comfort food dinner that’s a delicious twist on the original!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dip is a unique and simple dip recipe that will make your next party a smash. If you're a fan of horseradish… Continue reading: "Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dipvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Beef Tips and Gravy
- Banana, Cinnamon and Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter Shake
- Turkey Meatballs with Hidden Vegetables
- One Skillet Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Thai Peanut Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes