We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There’s no need to boil the pasta! Just dump-and-bake these simple ingredients for an easy Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole that’s loaded with turkey (or chicken), bacon, tomatoes, and a creamy sauce. It’s the perfect dish for weeknight dinners and Derby Day celebrations! Since the Kentucky Hot Brown sandwich is a classic in Louisville, I decided to turn the same flavors into a simple one-dish casserole that would be ideal for Derby Day potlucks or quick dinners. The pasta in this Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole replaces the bread in the sandwich, while the turkey (or chicken), tomatoes, bacon, cream sauce and cheese are still left in tact. The end result is a cozy, crowd-pleasing comfort food dinner that’s a delicious twist on the original!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Poor Man Husband Casserole
Hubby's Favorite Hobo Casserole
Ultimate Cowboy Casserole
Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Mama's Pizza Casserole
Poor Man Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Busy Night Minnesota Hot Dish
Cheesy Dorito Casserole With Tater Tot Crust
Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- Salmon Teriyaki with Edamame and Rice
- Broccoli and Stilton Cheese Soup
- Linzer Cookies
- Easy Fruit Salad
- Ultimate Beef Barbacoa
- Chipotle Queso (Copycat)
- Beef Galbi (Korean BBQ Short Ribs)
- Thai Chicken Green Curry Meal Prep
- Mini Gugelhupf
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes