15 Favorite Hash Brown Casseroles
Hashbrown casseroles are a welcome sight at any gathering. Try some of our favorite recipes and check out our helpful tips below!
We've gathered our favorite hash brown casseroles and can't wait to share them with you! Dig into any one of these tasty casseroles and get ready to be wowed.
It doesn't matter how often you make one of the recipes below because any of these is sure to please a crowd. They're so versatile too! You can make any one of these dishes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and they're a lifesaver during those busy holidays when you've got extra people at your house and need to get something easy, filling, and delicious on the table quick!
From crunchy funeral potatoes to a cheesy hashbrown casserole recipe with bacon and egg, there's surely something for everyone in the list of recipes below.
Looking for tips on potato casseroles? Be sure to check out our section, Tips for Making Hashbrown Casserole Recipes!
Plus! Check out our tasty test kitchen recipe for Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake:
Table of Contents
15 of our Favorite Hash Brown Casseroles
This Slow Cooker Comforting Cheesy Potatoes side dish is a dump-and-bake slow cooker recipe. It doesn't get easier than that!
This Easy Hashbrown Casserole recipe is easily customizable by adding chicken for dinner or leftover ham. The possibilities are endless!
This Minnesota-inspired hash brown casserole recipe is definitely good for the soul. Make enough for a crowd!
This Wife Saver Casserole is the perfect breakfast casserole to get breakfast done in a hurry. It's tasty and nutritious too!
This recipe for Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake is definitely not a recipe for those on a diet or watching their calorie intake. Enjoy!
This Baked Cheddar Hash Brown Casserole is a versatile dish that is great for potlucks, brunch, and dinner.
This Southwestern-Style Potato Bake is bound to put smiles on faces! This Tex-Mex casserole is the perfect weeknight dinner.
Host the ultimate holiday brunch with this make-ahead casserole that only requires 10 minutes of prep!
This Southern Brunch Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole will have you fighting over the last piece. It's a new family classic!
It might sound crazy to put Hidden Valley Ranch Farm House Originals Parmesan Dressing in a potato casserole, but it's to die for!
If you start off your day with this simple, easy Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Casserole, it will keep your energy up all day long.
This addictive Loaded Hash Brown Casserole goes great with just about any meal and just couldn't be simpler to whip up!
Just trust us, Jill's Hash Brown Casserole is a guaranteed winner in any household. This will be a favorite for all ages!
This weeknight dinner Cheesy Ranch Chicken and Potato Casserole is perfect to make ahead for when you're in a time crunch.
This copycat recipe for Cracker Barrel's famous hash brown casserole is perfectly crispy on the outside and warm and gooey on the inside... mmm!
If you love potatoes as much as we do, check out our other starchy collection:19 Easy Potato and Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
Tips for Making Hashbrown Casserole Recipes
The next time you make one of these cozy potato casseroles, refer to these tips and you'll get great results.
1. How to make it the night before
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a bowl, cover it, and keep it in the refrigerator. Just before you’re ready to bake it, grease your baking dish, and transfer the potato mixture into the pan and bake in the oven according to the recipe.
- With this method, you won’t need to wait for the pan to come close to room temperature before baking. This will also eliminate any chance of your pan breaking, which can sometimes happen if the pan goes from extreme cold to extreme heat too quickly.
2. How to make the best Cracker Barrel copycat recipe
- Grate your own cheese from the block, rather than using store-bought shredded cheese. When you shred your own cheese, it doesn’t contain the same additives so it melts a bit differently.
- Don’t forget to include salt and pepper! When a recipe has balanced seasonings, all of the other flavors are enhanced as well.
- When mixing the ingredients, make sure that the hash browns are still frozen and not thawed.
- When transferring the mixture to the baking dish, take care not to pack it into the pan. This will maintain that signature texture.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Casseroles"
Our collection of easy casserole recipes get dinner on the table in no time. Below, you'll find our very best chicken casserole recipes, breakfast casserole recipes, potato casserole recipes, and everything in between.
There are no records