11 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes
A hashbrown casserole is a welcome sight at any gathering. Try some of our favorite recipes and check out our helpful tips below!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody seems to love hash brown casserole, and there are many different hashbrown casserole recipes around. We've gathered 11 of our favorite hash brown casserole recipes for everyone to enjoy.
It doesn't matter how often you make one of the recipes below because any of these is sure to please a crowd. They're so versatile too! You can make any one of these dishes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and they're a life saver during those busy holidays when you've got extra people at your house and need to get something easy, filling, and delicious on the table quick!
From crunchy funeral potatoes, to a cheesy hashbrown casserole recipe with bacon and egg, there's surely something for everyone in the list of recipes below.
Looking for tips on potato casseroles? Be sure to check out our section, Tips for Making Hashbrown Casserole Recipes!
Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake
You can never have too many different ways to use hash browns, and this video is proof of that. Check out this sour cream hash brown bake for another delicious breakfast treat that you can make!
If you love potatoes, check out our 19 Easy Potato and Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
11 of our Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes
Farmer's Breakfast Casserole - This hashbrown breakfast casserole is the perfect man-pleasing recipe that's filling, comforting, and super easy to make. Farmer's Breakfast Casserole is packed with hash browns, cheese, meat, eggs, and more, so it's the perfect dish to feed a crowd.
Easy Hashbrown Casserole - There are only four main ingredients in this Easy Hashbrown Casserole recipe. Feel free to use frozen hashbrowns as the recipe suggests, or to use shredded baking potatoes. A huge helping of cheese and two delightful onions are added in to create one flavorful casserole.
Jill's Hash Brown Casserole - Casserole recipes like Jill's Hash Brown Casserole is a sure-fire winner in any household. A favorite of all ages, this cheesy potato side dish is welcome at any pot luck, family gathering or holiday table. Not only is it easy to make, it's one of those frugal recipes you can keep on hand for any time.
Our Favorite Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Copycat - Using frozen hashbrowns, cream of chicken soup, grated Cheddar cheese and a few other choice ingredients, you can make one of the best hashbrown bakes ever in just under an hour in the kitchen.
Slow Cooker Mexican Hashbrown Casserole - With ground beef, bell peppers, hashbrowns, cheese and more, this casserole is creamy and full of flavor. Prepare it ahead of time then let it cook on low for six hours.
Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole - Loaded with hearty ingredients like bacon, hash browns and three different cheeses, this is one casserole recipe that's nearly impossible to forget, even as you go about your busy day.
My Husband's Favorite Casserole - This cheesy potato casserole is also called funeral potatoes, hash brown casserole and more, but all we know is that it's the best! My Husband's Favorite Casserole is a recipe for hashbrown casserole with cornflakes and a cheesy sauce.
Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole - A simple recipe, the Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole combines classic breakfast ingredients to create a delicious morning meal.
Buffalo Chicken Funeral Potatoes - So we've all tried and loved funeral potatoes, but this hash brown casserole recipe takes an old favorite to the next level. Buffalo Chicken Funeral Potatoes is a cheesy, creamy, crunchy casserole that your whole family will talk about for years to come.
Everybody's Favorite Cheesy Hashbrown Bake - Hash brown casseroles are perhaps the ultimate comfort food. Everyone loves the combination of perfectly browned potatoes and shredded cheese. Add in some onion, cream of chicken soup and sour cream and you have this delicious recipe for Everybody's Favorite Cheesy Hashbrown Bake.
Aunt Nellie's Hash Brown Casserole - This hash brown casserole recipe is simple to make. After mixing the ingredients together, cook the hash brown mixture in a skillet and then bake it in the oven. Baking it makes the casserole hot and bubbly. This side dish will fit in at almost any family meal. After all, every holiday needs a potato dish, right? Let Aunt Nellie's Hash Brown Casserole be your next potato side dish.
Tips for Making Hashbrown Casserole Recipes
How to make it the night before
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a bowl, cover it, and keep it in the refrigerator. Just before you’re ready to bake it, grease your baking dish, and transfer the potato mixture into the pan and bake in the oven according to the recipe.
- With this method, you won’t need to wait for the pan to come close to room temperature before baking. This will also eliminate any chance of your pan breaking, which can sometimes happen if the pan goes from extreme cold to extreme heat too quickly.
How to make the best Cracker Barrel copycat recipe
- Grate your own cheese from the block, rather than using store-bought shredded cheese. When you shred your own cheese, it doesn’t contain the same additives so it melts a bit differently.
- Don’t forget to include salt and pepper! When a recipe has balanced seasonings, all of the other flavors are enhanced as well.
- When mixing the ingredients, make sure that the hash browns are still frozen and not thawed.
- When transferring the mixture to the baking dish, take care not to pack it into the pan. This will maintain that signature texture.
Chicken casseroles are super easy and delicious! Try our favorite
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Poor Man Layered Cabbage Casserole
- Mama's Pizza Casserole
- How to Make Stuffed Peppers: 23 Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole
- Poor Man Husband Casserole
- Chicken and Cornbread Cowboy Casserole
- Deliciously Meaty Macaroni Beef Casserole
- Stupidly Easy Mexican Casserole
- Grandma's Best Comfort Casserole
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes