11 Simple Zucchini Casserole Recipes
By: Jamie Garcia, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Zucchini casserole recipes are some of the most delicious around. This underrated vegetable makes for one of the heartiest and most delicious ways to include something healthy in your dinner casserole. You can easily add other elements to make it more appealing to your whole family. Cheeses, bread crumbs, and even meat all taste great paired with zucchini and the right seasoning. While not all of us love eating our veggies, it's really not hard to do when they taste this good. For some scrumptious ideas, we've included a list of our very favorite dishes in this collection, 11 Simple Zucchini Casserole Recipes.
Table of Contents
Zucchini can be sweet too! Check out these 13 Easy Zucchini Desserts
11 Simple Zucchini Casserole Recipes
- Amish Zucchini CasseroleThis easy side dish recipe is as simple as mixing the ingredients together and baking! Once it's done, you'll have a savory, soft zucchini casserole that's packed with veggies and full of flavor.
- Gooey Zucchini and Potato CasseroleWhether you love zucchini or are just trying to sneak in more vegetables, this might be the best way to enjoy the vegetable! It's an easy side dish recipe everyone is sure to love, made with hash browns, cheese, Panko bread crumbs, and more cheese.
- Easy Zucchini FrittersThis recipe is the perfect way to use up summer squash, whether you grow zucchini yourself or give into late summer zucchini sales. For a quick and easy snack or light lunch idea, try these Easy Zucchini Fritters. The combination of zucchini, onion, butter and a few other simple ingredients makes these fritters "viciously addictive."
- Baked Zucchini BitesThese Baked Zucchini Bites make a delicious snack, appetizer, or even a great lunch (if you're feeling lazy). These healthy snacks are made from a combination of zucchini, cheese, garlic, and onion. Zucchini bites are very easy to make. Also, these savory small snacks bake a muffin tin. In addition, this recipe for easy baked zucchini can be made gluten free.
- Grandma's Zucchini SquaresYou can never go wrong with an old-fashioned recipe from Grandma's recipe box. Grandma's Zucchini Squares is a recipe for quiche-like squares filled with zucchini, cheese, onion, herbs and spices. This easy zucchini bake makes an irresistibly-good brunch, breakfast, lunch or side dish. It really doesn't matter what the occasion, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
- Zucchini Cheddar Puff CasseroleFor a great summer casserole dish, try making recipes with zucchini. This tasty vegetable can bring a ton of flavor to your dinner table. One of our favorite zucchini recipes is this one for Zucchini Cheddar Puff Casserole. Made with Cheddar cheese, sour cream and bread crumbs, this is one mouthwatering dish you won't be able to resist.
- No Pasta Zucchini LasagnaNo Pasta Zucchini Lasagna is a fantastic vegetable lasagna recipe that's healthy without compromising the cheesy-tomato taste you love from the dish. Instead of using pasta in this lasagna, just use thin-sliced zucchini. It tastes wonderfully fresh and makes this a slightly lighter dish for the summertime. You really won't miss the pasta in this recipe though - the zucchini is more flavorful and adds a little crunch.
- All Star Beefy Zucchini CasseroleThis delicious zucchini casserole recipe might be your new favorite way to eat zucchini! All Star Beefy Zucchini Casserole is a creamy, cheesy casserole with ground beef, zucchini, cream of mushroom soup, and just a few other ingredients! Nothing beats a 6-ingredient easy casserole recipe that can be ready in less than 30 minutes. Soda crackers add a delicious crunch on top and Cheddar cheese makes this dinner a true crowd-pleaser.
- Wholesome Zucchini CasseroleThis Wholesome Zucchini Casserole is a great dish for those trying to eat a little healthier while still enjoying a tasty meal. This super simple casserole recipe is fresh and straightforward, bringing you nothing but goodness in each bite. Made with zucchini, broccoli, eggs, milk, red pepper flakes, and chopped onion, this casserole uses easy-to-find ingredients that won't break your budget.
- Creamy Ranch Sausage and Zucchini BakeWhether it's summer and zucchini is in season or if you just feel like a quick and easy casserole, this recipe is always a winner. Creamy Ranch Sausage and Zucchini Bake is sliced fresh zucchini and crumbled sausage mixed with a creamy ranch sauce and baked to perfection with a melted layer of cheese to top it off.
- Chicken Penne Casserole with Corn and Zucchini"This healthy Chicken Penne Casserole with Corn and Zucchini is oozing with melted cheese and a smooth, creamy sauce! It’s the perfect clean eating dinner to showcase some of summer’s best produce!"
Find even more cheap casserole recipes in our free eCookbook, Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Baked Pierogi Casserole
- 25 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- Amish Six Layer Dinner
- Amish-inspired Beefy Casserole Pie
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- Grandma's Best Comfort Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Pork Chop Casserole
- Easy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
- Comforting Retro Tuna Noodle Casserole
- John Wayne Layered Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farberware 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker Pan Review
- Dump-and-Bake Italian Chicken Quesadillas
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Paleo Blueberry Pancakes
- Slow Cooker Bread
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Pudding Cake
- Easy Chilaquilles Frittata Bake
- One-Pot Easy Caprese Pasta
- Instant Pot Brown Rice
- Cheesy Taco Cups