Crispy Tot Chili Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The idea for this Crispy Tot Chili Casserole started with loaded tots. If we can load all sorts of deliciousness on top of tots, then what about switching it up and putting tots on top of a casserole? And for this casserole, I went with one of our favorite winter comfort foods – classic beef chili. The only difference with this chili is it uses a bit less liquid so that it stays more like a casserole rather than a soup. And the crispy tots on top? They’re the shining star! This recipe is going on our short list of winter comfort food favorites – talk about taking meat and potatoes up a notch!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes