Easy Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
"Green Bean Casserole is a Thanksgiving tradition. I kicked up the traditional green bean casserole with cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce to make the best green bean casserole!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCasserole dish
- 1 (10-ounce) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 2 (14-ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French's French Fried Onions
Mix soup, milk, pepper, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic, cheese, and drained green beans.
Spray the casserole dish with a cooking spray Add the green bean mixture. Top with 2 cups French's French Fried onions
Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly..
The green beans will thicken up as they cool.
Addie made cheesy green bean casserole in the RecipeLion test kitchen! See her version of the recipe here, and be sure to check out the video below.
Read NextChicken Noodle Casserole