Easy Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Green Bean Casserole is a Thanksgiving tradition. I kicked up the traditional green bean casserole with cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce to make the best green bean casserole!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCasserole dish
- 1 (10-ounce) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 2 (14-ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French's French Fried Onions
Mix soup, milk, pepper, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic, cheese, and drained green beans.
Spray the casserole dish with a cooking spray Add the green bean mixture. Top with 2 cups French's French Fried onions
Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly..
The green beans will thicken up as they cool.
Check out the video for the green bean casserole we made in our test kitchen!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
- No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserole
- Ultimate King Ranch Casserole
- Retro Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Olive Garden Eggplant Parmigiana
- Mama's Pizza Casserole
- BBQ Chili Cheese Biscuit Casserole
- Poor Man Husband Casserole
- Busy Night Minnesota Hot Dish
- The Best Crescent Roll Casserole of the Year
- One Casserole To Rule Them All
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes