Easy Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Green Bean Casserole is a Thanksgiving tradition. I kicked up the traditional green bean casserole with cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce to make the best green bean casserole!"
Serves: 8 people
Cooking Vessel Size: Casserole dish
- 1 (10-ounce) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 2 (14-ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups French's French Fried Onions
Check out more holiday recipe ideas in our collection, 12 Christmas Dinner Ideas.
- Mix soup, milk, pepper, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic, cheese, and drained green beans.
- Spray the casserole dish with a cooking spray Add the green bean mixture. Top with 2 cups French's French Fried onions
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly..
- The green beans will thicken up as they cool.
Check out the video for the green bean casserole we made in our test kitchen!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Stovetop 3-Ingredient Asian Ribs
- Crock Pot Beef Stew
- El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa (Copycat)
- Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Carne Asada Steak Quesadilla
- Tomato Mozzerella Parmesan Bake
- Creamy Chocolate Mousse
- Le Creuset Craft Series 5-Piece Tool Set
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes