We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mollie’s Dump-and-Bake Chicken Rice Casserole is an entire dinner that cooks in one dish with only 5 minutes of prep. The brown rice, green beans, and chicken are baked together in a creamy sauce and topped with cheese and breadcrumbs at the end. Mollie’s mother-in-law spent the evening raving about the meal and repeatedly praising the “fancy” crumb topping. This easy dinner secret is just one of the many rewards from my morning walks with my friends. I hope that you’ll give it a try and help out one of your closest friends by sharing the simple weeknight meal solution too!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Easy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
Dump-and-Bake Beef Stroganoff Casserole
Mama's Pizza Casserole
5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
Stupidly Easy Mexican Casserole
Gooey Potato Bake
Childhood Favorite Tater Tot Casserole
Poor Man Husband Casserole
Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Tex Mex Sloppy Joes
- Pesto Brussels Sprouts with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Pumpkin Blueberry Muffins
- Bacon Cheddar Chive Egg Muffins
- Chawal ki Kheer
- Sweet Potato Mac 'n' Cheese
- Breakfast Burger
- Sugar Cookies
- Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes