Chicken Penne Casserole with Corn and Zucchini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This healthy Chicken Penne Casserole with Corn and Zucchini is oozing with melted cheese and a smooth, creamy sauce! It’s the perfect clean eating dinner to showcase some of summer’s best produce!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1930s Kitchen Sink Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Dump-and-Bake Philly Cheesesteak
- Busy Night Minnesota Hot Dish
- Loaded California Casserole
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole With Bacon
- Mama's Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Loaded Reuben Casserole
- Aunt Bee's Cheesy Potatoes
- Slow Cooked Cabbage Roll Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Aloo Tikki (Potato Patty)
- Egg Pakora/Fritter
- Chicken Lollipop
- Massaged Kale Salad with Pine Nuts & Dried Cranberries
- Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
- Skillet Chicken with Green Beans & Tomatoes
- Indian Dosa
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes