"Taco Night" Macaroni Salad
Add a little twist to your old fashioned macaroni salad recipes and give this robust recipe a try. Made with ground beef, cheddar cheese, olives, green onions, and Ortega Taco Seasoning, "Taco Night" Macaroni Salad has a bit of a kick unlike your usual macaroni salads. You'll be coming back for seconds with this one-of-a-kind recipe that will become a household favorite. Quick, easy and budget friendly, there's no reason not to make it. Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1.25 - ounces) ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix - Regular
- 1 jar (16 - ounces) jar of Ortega Salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 package (16 - ounces) macaroni, cooked, rinsed and drained
Cook ground beef and seasoning according to taco seasoning package directions.
Combine macaroni, salsa, ground beef mixture, cheese, olives and onions; mix well. Serve warm.