Grandma's Shortcut Chicken Tetrazzini
A creamy classic that only takes 25 minutes to make, Grandma's Shortcut Chicken Tetrazzini is a great weeknight recipe that is perfect for a busy family. Made with canned chicken for ease, you'll be surprised of the great flavor that comes together in such little time. It may become one of the easiest pasta recipes in your collection.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper or drained jarred pimiento (optional)
- 1/2 a 1-pound package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) Swanson Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
Heat the soup, water, cheese, parsley, red pepper, if desired, spaghetti and chicken in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.