Poor Man's Quick Sticky Buns
There's nothing quite like some really good, not to mention easy sticky buns. It's one of my favorite breakfast treats. Which makes this recipe for Poor Man's Quick Sticky Buns my favorite find of the week! These are so easy, so cheap and so good!
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons light molasses or dark Karo syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 10 ounces can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, molasses and water. Heat until bubbly.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the hot syrup into each of 8 ungreased muffin cups. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place 5 biscuit pieces in each prepared muffin cup.
- Spoon remaining syrup over biscuit pieces in cups. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until deep golden brown.
- Cool in cups for 3 minutes, then turn onto waxed paper.
Read NextSheet Pan Pancakes