Southwest Scramble Tostada
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Southwest Scramble Tostada is simple, 20 minute breakfast that is sure to get your day off to a great start. Fluffy scrambled eggs are tossed with green peppers, onion, corn, and tomatoes, and then added to a crunchy tostada shell and sprinkled with cheese. Easy, fresh, and full of flavor, this dish is sure to become a regular in your meal rotation! So, if you’re stuck in the same ‘ole breakfast routine, or just want to make your breakfast (or dinner) stand out, this Southwest Scramble Tostada was made for you."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
- Overnight Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Cast Iron Skillet Texas Hash Recipe
- Southern Johnny Cakes
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Ham Cheese and Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Donut Drops
- Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread Muffins
- Keto Italian Rollups
- Healthy Lemon Courgette Muffins (zucchini Muffins)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arnold Palmer
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
- Grilled Pineapple Rum Chicken
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes