A Baked Breakfast Potato
Make your breakfast one to remember. Baked Breakfast Potatoes remind me of tater tots and french fries. This will definitely make your breakfast complete.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) Cream of Broccoli soup
- 1 pint nonfat sour cream
- 4 ounces lowfat sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces fat free cheddar
- 2 pounds potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed, for topping
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the corn flakes.
- Mix well and pour into a 9 X 13 inch casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle crushed corn flakes on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F or 45 to 60 minutes.
- Makes 10 servings.
Read NextOutrageous Bacon Wrapped Donuts