Grilled Hawaiian Burgers with Pineapple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Juicy grilled beef burgers are topped with sweet grilled pineapple, grilled onions, melty swiss cheese, crisp butter lettuce and garlic black bean sauce for the ultimate summer burger."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cowboy Goulash
- Mom's 20-Minute Red Beans and Rice
- London Broil Marinade
- Bobby Deen's Favorite Goulash Copycat
- AIP Steak with Mushrooms, Thyme, and Sweet Potatoes
- Just Like Paula Deen's Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe
- Crazy Good Tater Tot Casserole
- Stove Top Cabbage Bake
- Fork Tender Burgers and Gravy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skillet Chicken with Apples
- Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Almond, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Balls (No Bake)
- Meatballs with Zoodles Recipe (Made Without a Spiralizer)
- Easy Bat Peanut Butter Cups
- Little Potato Irish Nachos
- Easy Pickled Beets Recipe
- Honey BBQ Brisket
- Pan Seared Tofu with Black Garlic Sauce
- Easy Homemade Caramel Corn Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes