Citrus Herb Salt Crispy Grilled Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These crispy Citrus Herb-Salt Chicken Wings take less than 15 minutes on the grill and are a must have for your next game day celebration. They are amazing with blue cheese dressing and a cold beer. And if you don't have a fryer, then here's a great way to still get a crispy wing without having to go through all the fuss!"
Cooking Time14 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes