Grilled Cantaloupe With Prosciutto And Mozzarella
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Grilled Cantaloupe with prosciutto and mozzarella is the easiest recipe and you will want to repeat it over and over again this summer. It is a dish prepared with simple ingredients and amazing flavors that complement each other perfectly. The cantaloupe slices are brushed with an olive oil and honey mix to give even more sweetness to the fruit. Above all, the prosciutto is the perfect cold cut to balance your taste buds and the milky taste of the mozzarella is the perfect addition. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? This Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect sweet treat to curve your morning… Continue reading: "Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Pressure Cooker Irish Pork Stew
- Instant Pot Chuck Roast (3 Ways)
- Spritz Cookies
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Best Brownie Recipe
- The Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Version 2.0
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Texas Hash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes