Rubbed, Roasted and Grilled Barbecue Pork Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The trifecta of cooking the best baby back pork ribs ever, with this recipe you rub, roast, grill on the barbecue, pork ribs to perfection! Fall-of-the-bone deliciousness, this BBQ ribs recipe delivers all the sticky goodness of ribs on the grill, but with less time standing over the hot grill to babysit them. Rubbed and marinated overnight in the refrigerator, roast the ribs in the oven first and then finish the ribs on the grill for a bit of crispy char."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeRoasting Pan
- 1 rack of pork baby back ribs (2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 recipe of 12 Ingredient Dry Spice Rub for Pork Ribs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce divided (1/2 cup for the ribs and 1/2 cup for serving) OR your favorite barbecue sauce
Rub ribs, front and back, with dry spice rub.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes