Thai Red Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to go out to eat to get authentic Thai food. Thai Red Curry is a delicious recipe that you can make again and again! This vegetarian Thai red curry recipe is hearty, healthy and only requires one pot to make. This dish can last you for weeks if you make enough - just freeze your leftovers and defrost them when you get a craving for Thai food. The bold flavor of this dish will keep you and your family warm at the end of a chilly day. If you want to add some extra protein to the recipe, throw in some leftover chicken as well.
I had the opportunity many years ago to live and work in Thailand for an extended period of time. And I fell in love with Thai food and their extensive use of herbs and spices. Thai red curry paste has been a true life saver, especially when I miss homemade Thai food. I usually make it in a large quantity and refrigerate or freeze the leftovers. No more Thai takeouts!
This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time30 min
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 4 medium mushrooms, diced
- 4 cups cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 5 cups water or vegetable broth
- 1 cup Edamame beans
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil, minced
Heat grapeseed oil in a large pot and saute mushrooms and potatoes until lightly brown.
Then add cauliflower and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until slightly tender.
Add Thai red curry paste and water and stir well to dissolve curry paste. Bring to boil and reduce to medium heat to simmer for about 15 minutes, uncovered.
Add edamame beans and cook for another 10 minutes.
Then add salad greens and cook until wilted. Turn off heat and add fresh Thai basil before serving. Serve with rice or your favorite noodles if desired.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes